Wednesday, April 27, 2022

Ayesha Ehtesham | Success Story of Ayesha Ehtesham CSS Officer | Ayesha Ehtesham CSP 50th CTP | Success story of a CSS Officer who cleared CSS in 3rd attempt

Ayesha Ehtesham | Success Story of Ayesha Ehtesham CSS Officer | Ayesha Ehtesham CSP 50th CTP | Success story of a CSS Officer who cleared CSS in 3rd attempt 

                                    This is the story of  a great  woman, a great officer Ayesha Ehtesham who is a CSS Officer. Ayesha Ehtesham who got married  at  the age of 17, when she just complete   matriculation,   but she did not let her dream after   married life. She   complete her earlier education from   Peshawar. After   completing graduation Ayesha   Ehtesham decided to fulfill her dream to become a   CSS officer.
 Through out the journey of  CSS she did all her responsibilities as a mother, a wife, a daughter-in-law.
 She successfully completed CSS journey with all   responsibilities of home as well as did not left study.   she proves that life never stop, and we fulfill our  dream at any stage of our life with any circumstances   no matters how tough it is, if we passion to do it we   can do it.

EDUCATIONAL CAREER OF AYESHA EHTESHAM:
Ayesha Ehtesham married after matriculation but the quest of education enable her to continue education. She completed F.sc with a baby and her married life. After that she joined IIUI University to completed Graduation. she did BS-bioinformatics. while her university life it was the challenging time for her to manage study, her 2 year kid, her family. She usually she took her kid with herself and gone university by bus and drop her kid in the daycare center. While other students of her age enjoy university breakfast, after drooping her kid she used to rush towards her classes. After university she used to picked her kid and went back to home. She manage her family and university tasks at midnight.
After all the efforts of day and night she became the silver medalist in her university.   

Ayesha Ehtsham | Success Story of Ayesha Ehtsham CSS Officer | Ayesha Ehtsham CSP 50th CTP | Success story of a CSS Officer who cleared CSS in 3rd attempt

CSS JOURNY OF AYESHA EHTESHAM:
After completed BS she decided to become a CSS officer, she took all three attempts and after the continuously struggle and her hard work payoff and she become the CSS officer. She clear CSS exam in 3rd attempt. After losing two chance she did not give up and succeeded in her goal. She cleared CSS 2021. She got 126 out of 200 in international relation which is her one of the best score. In gender Study she got 75 out of 100. The crux of her story she wanted to study so she managed to embrace her challenges. However, she remained happy and hopeful through out  this journey. She is allocated as CSS Officer.
A message from Ayesha Ehtesham CSP 50th CTP
"Learn to chase your dreams no matter what the circumstances are pave way of success."
Ayesha Ehtsham | Success Story of Ayesha Ehtsham CSS Officer | Ayesha Ehtsham CSP 50th CTP | Success story of a CSS Officer who cleared CSS in 3rd attempt

Autobiography of CSS Officer Ayesha Ehtesham:

Managing studies with married life and kids was never easy. I have struggled a lot for the success I have acquired now. During my CSS preparation and failure in two attempts many people criticized me to leave this futile effort. They used to say that it’s not possible to pass such exam with married life. There was a time that even my mother give up and advise me to do something else other than running after it. Fortunately by the blessings of Allah my husband always stood by my side he always used to say no matter what the people say I know you would certainly ace CSS with flying colors. Hence his trust on me out confidence in me during hopeless days. I could not manage doing study at day due to busy schedule of home chores but I used to study at midnight till Fajar. It was never easy to continue hard work for the goal where uncertainty is the norm. Well I firmly believe that hard work pays you off on way or other way round. I suffered from health problems during this journey as stressing.

As stressing your body and mind certainly impacts your health. So much so that during my interview preparation I suffered from dengue fever and giving mock interviews at the same time. Even on the day of my final interview I had taken painkiller injection to control my high fever and give interview. Thus Allah has been very kind to me as He has bestowed me with much more I deserve. 

"My advise to all the people listening my voice is that never give up on your dreams certainly Allah knows how hard your time is and He would give you reward sooner or later Inshallah."


0 comments:

Post a Comment